Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Jake Hays here!

  1. #1
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey everyone!

    For any of you in New York or New Jersey, I am playing some shows with mom in June from the 1rst to the 11th, including The Chiller Convention( I'll be hangin' there all well as playing) and Don Hills. There are more shows the following week as well. I will also be playing with Annabella Lwin of Bow Wow Wow! Just want to inform you so you can come! I hope to meet you all in person!

    Also, you can contact or keep in touch with me through MySpace (www.myspace.com/hays)

    And, though it is currently under construction, you can follow me through www.jakehays.com (or .net)

    You all ROCK!

    Jake Hays

    P.S. I'm going to join as a member of this board A.S.A.P. so I can answer any questions or inform you about events in the future without taking over mom's account!


    Jake Hays

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That's very cool to hear. [img]cool.gif[/img] I will be able to make a few of those shows. I can hardly wait. This info makes me wanna do the

    Pepper Dance,
    Hee, Hee,
    so I think I will!
    pepper

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    See what I mean Jake,be careful in New York...LOL

    Gregg

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Hahahaha...

    WHO Meeeeeeeeeeeee [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Tee, Hee...

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well, I don't live in that neck of the woods but I will press NYJ for every little detail until I feel just like I had been there and then....
    I, too, will feel like Pepper Dancing!<marquee>and so I will!</marquee>pepper

    I think it's great you'll be playing with Annabella too Jake!
    Best of luck to you and your MOM in June!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    And BELIEVE me, I will give every juicy detail about it too! Tee, Hee... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel a roadtrip coming on!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    ROADTRIP, Did I hear someone say ROADTRIP [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PartyGrrrlzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2005
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WE heard ROADTRIP too! Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] and since WE got the music playing WE are gonna start dancing too!
    pepperpepperpepper

    US [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] 'zzz can hardly wait.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] ,zzz really know how to dance up a [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]
    Oh yeaaaah, [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic